Summary from Goodreads:
When EmLynn’s dad loses his battle with cancer, the last thing she wants is to move across the country to live with her Mom. Her mom left her dad years ago to start a new, improved family with her new, improved husband. When Eric finds himself in the middle of a mess of someone else’s making, the last thing he wants is to be dumped into the foster care system. He’s spent most of his life on his own, so he doesn’t see the point of having a pretend family now.
A chance meeting has them both thinking that maybe their new town of Roseville isn’t so bad. But as they grow closer, an unknown enemy, along with a tangle of secrets and a web of little white lies, may just be enough to make their newfound love unravel completely.
Ten things you didn’t know about Amity Hope
- We have a pet crayfish. His name is Dezmo. He was adopted from my son’s 4th grade science class.
- When I was in middle school I used to sneak Stephen King books out of the public library (my mom would not have approved!). I would read them on the top bunk of my bunk bed, under the covers, with a flashlight so I wouldn’t wake my little sister. I used to scare myself senseless. I don’t read Stephen King anymore. I’ve turned into a wimp.
- I adore Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. Because how could you not?
- I am not a crier. I hate crying. The first book that ever made me cry was Where the Red Fern Grows (in 5th grade). The only other book that has made me cry was Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I blame that on the fact that I stayed up until 5AM to finish it. I was emotional and overly tired. (Actually, it was really just that good).
- I love Dimitri Belikov. He’s my favorite book boyfriend. Hence the tears at the end of
- I don’t know a thing about cars but I’m fascinated by old cars. I love going to classic car
shows. I dream of having a garage full of old, restored cars. Especially a pink and white ’57 Bel Air.
- I’m a very questionable cook (just ask my poor children). However, I really love to bake.
Especially bread. I don’t buy bread from the store anymore.
- On the rare occasion that I have the house to myself for the weekend there’s a good chance I’ll end up watching Netflix. I love old episodes of “Charmed”, “Supernatural”, “Vampire Diaries”… (You get the picture).
- I’ve had maybe half a dozen cats throughout my life. Every one of them has been a “rescued” cat. I currently have two—Princess Jellybean (a Siamese mix) and Sasha (a Maine Coon mix). We adopted them three years ago. My boys each picked out one and named them.
- I love the “Pretty Little Liars” theme song. It’s so catchy and yet so creepy. It goes through my head all the time. Mostly when I’m trying to concentrate on something else.
About the Author
A little bit about me…
I live in beautiful northern Minnesota with my two sons, two cats and our Rottweiler.
If I’m not writing, or spending time with my kids, I’m most likely reading.
My next planned releases are:
After I Fall in mid-December
Avenge (Malice #2) will be out late January.
Buy Links (On sale now for only $.99,
limited time only) Amazon
Book Blitz Organized by: